Ask Maxwell: The Very Best of 2021
Dear Cubby Fans (and those of you who like to trip down to the bottom of the email each week and read this column),
It has been an amazing year of growth here at Cubby. While we’re technically a year and a half old at this point, time has gone quickly and it only feels like now, at these holidays, that I can look back and take stock of how much Cubby has grown. From a standing start with a weekly email and no subscribers, we’re now reaching nearly 200,000 readers a month on our website and pacing to hit 100,000 subscribers by the end of this school year.
It has been a tremendous honor to be so well received by the public and our hunch that there was a real opening for inspiration and help at home for parents and kids has really turned out to be true. At all of our sites, we’re devoted to being of service and it’s been a blast for me to watch Thao and Faith lead the Cubby editorial team each week and have such fun doing it. For me it’s been hugely rewarding to get to write again each week in this nice, open ended format geared to your questions. Keep them coming!
Happy Holidays and here are the BEST OF 2021!
TOP 10 MOST POPULAR “ASK MAXWELL” POSTS IN 2021
- What’s the Best Strategy for Tween Gifts? – December
- How Do I Fix a Squeaky Floor? – April
- Should I Feel Guilty that I Only Have One Child? – June
- What Are Good Movies to Share with Children? – January
- How to Comfort your Child When Others are Mean? – September
- Six Quick and Delicious Weekday Meals? – November
- Ideas for a Beautiful Birthday Present? – January
- How Do I Store Art (and Decide What to Keep)? – January
- Three Great Tips for Children’s Room Storage? – March
- Great, Lighthearted April Fools Pranks for Kids? – March
THE CHILDHOOD MEMORY STORY COLLECTION
Maxwell Ryan is a father and was an elementary school teacher in NYC before founding Apartment Therapy. He’d love to answer your question: email@example.com. This piece was created for Cubby, our weekly newsletter for families at home. Want more? Sign up here for a weekly splash of fun and good ideas for families with kids.
Cubby. Real solutions for unreal times.
Join us for a weekly dose of fresh, modern ideas for life at home with your kids.