Ask Maxwell: Best Halloween Candy … Like, Ever?
I love you! You handed me a softball of a question and one that I KNEW I COULD ACE. Here you go (from a few good sources):
The most interesting here is the resurgence of the simple, old fashioned lollipop, though these new versions are not simple. I also think Instagram has turned candy that you can experience and hang out with while talking to your friends — read lollipops — to be much more fashionable.
Do let me know how it all turns out!
Top 10 Most Popular Questions & Answers This Week
(I keep changing this each week based on your clicks)
- How To Comfort Your Child When Others Are Mean?
- What’s a Great Book to Get My 5-Year-Old Excited About Reading?
- Design Trends for Today’s Kids?
- What Are Three Things You’re Proud Of?
- How To Relax About Using Public Restrooms on the Road?
- What’s The Best School Lunch Box?
- What Is Your Daughter’s Favorite Snack?
- Great First Bed for Toddler (That He’ll Like)?
- Best Gift for a New Parent of Twins?
- Should I Feel Guilty if I Only Have One Child?
Maxwell Ryan is a father and was an elementary school teacher in NYC before founding Apartment Therapy. He’d love to answer your question: email@example.com. This piece was created for Cubby, our weekly newsletter for families at home. Want more? Sign up here for a weekly splash of fun and good ideas for families with kids.
Cubby. Real solutions for unreal times.
Join us for a weekly dose of fresh, modern ideas for life at home with your kids.