Ask Maxwell: Could You Ask if Other Parents Out There Could Share Some of Their Tips Here Too?
I THINK THAT’S A GREAT IDEA, and, as someone who gets to go on and on and on sometimes, I’d love to throw open the door and see what some of you might have to share that could help us all out. Unfortunately, we don’t have comments on Cubby yet, so there’s no easy way to talk back, SO please give it a think:
What small victory at home have you had in raising your children that has taught you something that you’d like to share? (please include a picture if it’s helpful)
Email me directly at AskMaxwell@cubbyathome.com this week and I’ll collate, edit, and put together a sharing post within two weeks (I’ll include you by first name only, unless you tell me something else). Let’s see what we get!
Top 10 Most Popular Questions & Answers This Week
(I keep changing this each week based on your clicks)
- What’s the Single Best Thing You Bought for Your Home Recently?
- How Do I Set Boundaries around My Child’s iPhone?
- Your Best Ideas for Easy Book Storage?
- Childhood Memory: All Summer Long – 1975
- What’s the Biggest Design Mistake I Ever Made?
- What Are Some Sweet Valentine’s Gift Ideas for My Child?
- Great Ideas for New Parents Gifts
- What About Old Fashioned Board Games with Kids?
- Childhood Memory: Jud & The Fish
- How Do I Fix a Squeaky Floor?
Maxwell Ryan is a father and was an elementary school teacher in NYC before founding Apartment Therapy. He’d love to answer your question: firstname.lastname@example.org. This piece was created for Cubby, our weekly newsletter for families at home. Want more? Sign up here for a weekly splash of fun and good ideas for families with kids.
Cubby. Real solutions for unreal times.
Join us for a weekly dose of fresh, modern ideas for life at home with your kids.